Microneedling Services Allen TX
Microneedling is a safe and effective cosmetic procedure used for improving the skin appearance and rejuvenating the aging skin. The procedure is even helpful in treating several skin-related complaints like wrinkles, brown spots, skin pigmentation issues, acne, scarring to name a few. Because the procedure provides glowing and beautiful skin, it is also considered one of the best facelift procedures.
Working of Microneedling
Collagen is one of the most important proteins that provides a smooth, firm, and stretchy texture to the skin. It makes skin beautiful by bringing back lost youthfulness. With age and other skin-related diseases, skin loses collagen which further contributes towards wrinkles, fine lines, etc. Microneedling is a process that uses multiple sterile and tiny needles for puncturing the skin. This allows the skin to increase collagen production by prompting the deeper layer of the skin to rebuild.
Though patients experience slight discomfort, redness, and swelling at the face but these symptoms usually go away in the time span of 1-2 days.
Clients Experience Improvement with Time
It is important to highlight the fact it is one such cosmetic procedure that does not show immediate results. Because the process involves the growth of new skin, thus patients usually experience results after few months. Moreover, one session does not lead to favorable results. Thus, patients are advised to take multiple sessions at the regular intervals of 1 month to see the visible changes in the skin.
Benefits with Microneedling
• It is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure with no downtime
• It is a safe and effective procedure for those who do not have any skin problem
• The treatment is quite effective in treating stretch marks, scars, wrinkles, and brown
A topical numbing cream is applied before the procedure to reduce discomfort. A treatment-appropriate serum is then applied to the area where the procedure is to be carried out and the pen glides smoothly over it.
Pen’s skin needling technology pierces the skin vertically with multiple needles, in rapid succession, about 1000 times per second. Blood vessels below the surface of the skin break and the blood clots. The skin cells rush to heal this microscopic trauma, and the ideal environment for collagen and elastin production is created.
The pen is moved across the face, creating fine channels in the skin. These channels increase the absorption and efficiency of nutrients when applied topically, stimulating repair and regeneration.
Intervention at different depths of skin yields different results. That’s why the Dermapen has disposable needles with adjustable depths, to target a greater variety of outcomes. Deeper levels get straight down to dealing with acne scars. Mid-penetration is required for treating sun damage, light scarring, and pore size. Light, superficial micro-needling helps with therapeutic product penetration.
spots on the face.
- Be gentle with cleansing. Use a soothing facial wash and pat the treated areas gently dry. Avoid rubbing.
- Hydration is key. Your skin is recovering from a micro-needling procedure and you need to avoid letting it dry out. Remember to moisturize.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for a week after treatment, and use sunblock with SPF 30 or greater.
- Avoid skin care products that contain retinol, alpha hydroxy acids, or Vitamin C for a week to 10 days after treatment.