Carbon Peel Services Allen TX
What are the benefits of a laser carbon peel?
Laser carbon peels deeply exfoliate skin. They also help stimulate collagen production.
Laser carbon peels are used to treat:
- cystic acne
- acne pigmentation
- acne scarring
- enlarged and clogged pores
- fine lines and wrinkle
- Stimulates collagen growth
- Improves skin texture
- Clears pores to help reduce blackheads and white heads
What’s aftercare like for a laser carbon peel?
- Your Aesthetician will spread a layer of liquid carbon onto your face. The carbon absorbs oil, dirt, and dead skin cells from deep within the pores.
- You’ll wait for about 10 minutes for the liquid carbon to dry.
- After the carbon has dried, an Aesthetician will give you eye shields to protect your eyes from the laser.
- Aesthetician will pass a laser, such as the Nd:YAG, over the skin on a low-energy setting. This heats up the carbon, binding it to the epidermis.
- If you have very sensitive skin or dark patches like melasma, your esthetician may recommend skipping the heating step. The laser also heats up subdermal tissue, boosting collagen and plumping up fine lines.
- On a higher-energy setting, the laser will be used to fragment the liquid carbon into tiny particles.
- A smoke evaporator attached to the laser will remove the carbon as well as the debris and impurities it contains.
- Your Esthetician may also apply a V Carbon serum and sunblock to your skin after treatment.
- The Carbon Peel operates at a safe effective energy level for noticeable results
- Carbon Peel exfoliates the skin surface layers you feel your skin tighter and smoother.
You should immediately see brighter, glowing skin and tighter pores.
If you have sensitive skin, you may experience a slight pinking or reddening of the skin. This usually lasts for one hour or less.
What are the side effects of a laser carbon peel?
Apart from a slight reddening of the skin and a tingling sensation, there should be no side effects after a laser carbon peel.
It’s important to have this procedure done by an experienced and licensed professional. This will help to ensure the safety of your skin and eyes as well as provide optimal results.
Carbon Laser Peel is an increasingly demanded laser technology to resurface acne scars. It combines the absorption power of carbon and rejuvenating power of laser to help boost collagen production from inside of the skin. By doing so, it also exfoliates the skin, and improves overall skin texture.