MICRODERMABRASION & SERUM INFUSIONS
MEDICAL MICRODERMABRASION – BETTER SKIN & ACNE TREATMENT
Medical Microdermabrasion (MDA) offers the benefits of an entire series of glycolic acid peels but without the recovery time of more aggressive peels or laser treatments.
Medical Microdermabrasion (MDA) uses high precision diamond heads to remove dead or redundant cell tissue.
It is a mechanical form of skin exfoliation using a stream of abrasive diamond shaped crystals combined with suction. It exfoliates the upper layers of skin and stimulates collagen growth in the lower layers. The intensity can be varied to suit an individual’s skin concerns, from a light exfoliation to deep resurfacing.
- Aging and sun damage
- Acne and congestion; enlarged/congested pores
- Rough, thickened, dull/lifeless skin
- Fine lines
- Maintain overall skin health and rejuvenation
The key benefits are:
- an improvement in skin texture
- more even coloring
- finer lines
- fewer breakouts
- refined pores
- renewed elasticity
- a more youthful appearance
What comes after microdermabrasion? Serum Infusions certainly.
All about Serum Infusions
Infusion treatments are the latest buzz in the market as a way to deliver topical skincare nutrients to the skin after a microdermabrasion treatment, by a medical grade oxygen infusion machine, delivering product’s nutrients into the deepest parts of the skin.
So let’s jump the bandwagon with
- Vitamin C Serum Infusion: Microdermabrasion with Avana’s Vitamin C Serum Infusion helps in protecting the skin from UV rays, preventing photodamage, lightens and brightens the appearance of skin.
- Hyaluronic Serum Infusion: Microdermabrasion with Avana’s Hyaluronic Serum Infusion plumps up the skin looking and feeling fresh and radiant.
- Peptide Serum Infusion: Microdermabrasion with Avana’s Peptide Serum Infusion helps in anti-aging & skin rejuvenation by collagen stimulation.
- Retinol Serum Infusion: Microdermabrasion with Avana’s Retinol Serum Infusion helps in reducing lines & wrinkles, refines pores, reverses UV damage, balances oil production & reduces acne breakouts.
For even better results Microdermabrasion & Serum Infusions can be topped by LED Light Therapy.
VIEW OUR PRICES HERE> www.genbook,com/beauty-oasis-rx
Is it suitable for everyone?
No. Contra-indications (reasons why MDA may not be suitable for you)
- Roaccutane use in the last 6 months
- Cystic acne
- Recent sunburn
- Very thin skin
How many sessions do I need?
The process is a lunchtime treatment and it’s initially recommended, you begin with five weekly sessions. Although designed to be performed as a course of treatments, some lines, scarring and other severe skin conditions, may take more regular sessions. This can be discussed with you during your consultation. Once the desired results have been achieved, MDA can be performed every 4-6 weeks to maintain the benefits.
What does it feel like?
Depending on the condition being treated, MDA can vary from a relaxing, mild abrasive sensation to quite an intense grazing for deeper, more stubborn conditions. Treatment intensities can be altered to your suit your individual comfort levels to ensure you are never too uncomfortable. This is achieved with little trauma, but with which had previously been unattainable with other techniques
How does my skin appear after the treatment?
- Mild to moderate redness and sensitivity (similar to a sunburn) lasting 12 to 48 hours
- Skin feels dry and tight
- Some darkened areas of skin may occur (this is skin preparing to shed)
- Varying amounts of flaking can occur approximately 3 days after your treatment
- After the skin has shed it has a healthy glow and feels softer and smoother
Potential complications (intense/deep microdermabrasion treatments):
- Crusting (this is the skin in preparation to exfoliate) lasting 2 to 7 days
- Possible superficial bruising lasting 24 to 48 hours
- Infection leading to a scar, if areas of crusting are not cared for correctly
- Hyperpigmentation (darker patches of pigment on the skin) lasting 1 to 12 months